Friday 28 January 2011

Change of plan!





After feedback on my other digipack I decided to change it. I was told that it would look better if it had a photo of the band as the front cover and there were too many film strips.. must of got carried away there! 


I now prefer this one as with the feedback I took on board, I do think this looks more professional and portrays the band better. 


I changed the text to a more hard and edgy font as the italic was looking to feminine and reflected them as too girly. However, I kept the pink as it still shows they appeal to the male and female audience and enjoy doing this. 


I wanted to keep the barbie doll photos as it changes the digipack from being just about them and accompanies the band name seeing as this is there first single/album.    

No comments:

Post a Comment